While his debut film Chi La Sow saw success, actor-turned-director Rahul Ravindran took no time in taking on the mantle of directing a big wig like Nagarjuna in his second film Manmadhudu 2.
Turns out even before the release of this flick, things are set for the next one. Rahul is set to team up with leading production house Sithara Entertainments which is a part of Haarika & Haasine Creations.
Details of this film are unknown and it is to be seen who he will choose to work with next. Another Akkineni hero on the cards, maybe?
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case