Several film stars across the country have been carrying out various relief activities in India’s fight against COVID-19. But Sandalwood actor Arjun Gowda has turned ambulance driver to help COVID-19 patients in Bengaluru.
Arjun said that he has been on the road for a couple of days and he has already helped out around half a dozen people with assistance for final rites. “We want to ensure that we help out anyone in need irrespective of where they come from or what religion they practice,” Arjun told a national news daily.
The young actor further added that he has taken all necessary safety precautions and training. “It’s my commitment and my honour to serve and work for the people of Karnataka,” the Yuvarathnaa and Rustum actor concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa