According to the latest news, Tamil actor Chiyaan Vikram has been tested positive for Covid-19 with mild symptoms.
Immediately, Vikram’s manager tweeted that there is nothing much to worry about his health.
Doctors said him that there is no need to admit to the hospital. So, Vikram has isolated himself in his residence.
Meanwhile, his well-wishers and fans have been praying for his speedy recovery.
The actor has recently joined hands with director Pa Ranjith. Vikram’s Mahaan, which is directed by Karthik Subbaraj, is ready to release very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand