Stalwart Tamil actors Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth and our own Pawan Kalyan are all set to jump into electoral politics by contesting the 2019 general elections. However, versatile artiste Prakash Raj seems to be unamused with actors entering politics.
Addressing the media at an event in Bengaluru this morning, Prakash Raj said, “actors becoming leaders is a disaster for my country. I don’t like actors joining politics because they are actors and have fans. They should always stay aware about their responsibility towards them”.
Prakash Raj also clarified that he is not entering politics or joining any political party. Talking about the recent National Anthem controversy, the actor said that nobody has to stand up to prove his or her patriotism.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?