Actress Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of Kamal Haasan, made her acting debut with the unsuccessful Hindi film, Shamitabh. She has not signed any other film later on and is currently working as an Assistant Director on her father’s ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
According to the latest buzz, Akshara has been approached by the makers of Thala Ajith’s recently launched 57th project. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to play the heroine’s role in this film and Akshara will be playing a special cameo in this Souryam Siva’s directorial.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release