Actress Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of Kamal Haasan, made her acting debut with the unsuccessful Hindi film, Shamitabh. She has not signed any other film later on and is currently working as an Assistant Director on her father’s ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
According to the latest buzz, Akshara has been approached by the makers of Thala Ajith’s recently launched 57th project. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to play the heroine’s role in this film and Akshara will be playing a special cameo in this Souryam Siva’s directorial.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations
- RRR enters the record books already!