Young and beautiful actress Lavanya Tripati had a spectacular Telugu debut in Andala Rakshashi with her intense acting. Even though the film was a disappointment box office wise, it brought her recognition in the industry.
Her luck took a turn with Bhale Bhale Magodivoy, which turned out to be a blockbuster. The streak continued with another big hit in the form of Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinna Nayana. Lavanya’s next flick, Lachchimdeviki O Lekkundi, is slated to hit the screens on January 29th and she is pinning her hopes that this flick will continue her positive streak and fetch her a hattrick.
This con comedy thriller also stars her Andala Rakshahi co-star Naveen Chandra, who is also hoping for a breakthrough in his career.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry