In what can be seen as an end to a rather frustrating incident for the industry, actress Anjali has finally come out of hiding. She met DCP of West Zone, Surendra Babu, and she has been questioned by the police about her activities over the last few days.
A family feud between Anjali, her stepmother and a Tamil director is being cited as the prime reason for Anjali’s disappearance and the subsequent events. Many questions will need to be answered over the next couple of days and industry personnel are expecting Anjali to issue a formal statement regarding the same.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film