Yes! You heard it right. Our very own Seeta from SVSC has gone missing from her home in Chennai. As everything was going right for this beautiful actress life has shown its bitter side. Just a day before, Anjali had come out in open and said that her life is in danger form her own aunt. She also added that she was continuously being harassed by her aunt for money as she had stolen away all her property and she is in a helpless situation currently.
This has caused major news in Tollywood right now and her brother broke yet another news to the media that her sister has gone missing from her home.
He also added that after making those statements Anjali is no where to be seen and is also not taking any calls. He has requested the police and the media to help his family in times of distress.
Anjali, who is of AP origin was brought up in Chennai. She stormed into Telugu cinema with films like Shopping Mall, Journey and the super hit Seetamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. We all hope that where ever she is, she should be hale and healthy and come back to her normal life soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day