As her latest movie, Naam Shabana, was hitting the screens today, Taapsee was promoting the movie aggressively. In one of the promotional events, Taapsee revealed a harrowing experience she had faced in Delhi a couple of years ago.
Apparently, Taapsee was taking part in an event surrounded by a huge crowd and she suddenly felt someone trying to grope her inappropriately from her behind. Taapsee, without even looking back, held her abuser’s hand and twisted it hard. Needless to say that the man left the spot immediately.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?