That American President Donald Trump gets extreme reception from the right and left wings of the political spectrum is quite well known. Often, several Hollywood stars openly criticize Trump’s policies. Leader and Mirchi actress Richa Gangipadhyay is the latest to join the list of people who strongly differ with Trump rule.
Richa took to Twitter and tweeted that she has decided to block all the pro-Trump supporters, esp non-Americans, in order to not get her Twitter timeline “polluted”. She said that she is trying to educate them on what an “incompetent idiot and overall terrible human being” Trump is.
When a follower questioned Richa why she’s ‘crying’ after going to the US, the actress gave him a fitting reply, saying that she has been a US citizen for 22 years and that she has resettled in the US after films and she will continue living there for the foreseeable future.
I've decided that I don't want my Twitter timeline to get polluted….so rather than getting riled up by pro-Trump support here, esp from Non-Americans, and trying to educate them on what an incompetent idiot and overall terrible human being he is, I'm just going to block 👍🏼.
— Richa Langella (Gangopadhyay) (@richyricha) July 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time