Not only by his millions of fans but hero Nagarjuna is fondly admired even by several film stars across the country. Former heroine turned character artiste Kasthuri definitely seems to be a huge Nag fan.
In a latest talk show hosted by star comedian Ali, Kasthuri revealed that she once didn’t wash her hand for an entire day after she shook her hand with Nagarjuna. “I was into modelling those days and didn’t even enter the film industry. I had to finally wash my hand as I was hungry,” Kasthuri said.
She went on to say that she never thought she would act alongside Nag in two movies – Annamayya and Aakasaveedhilo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?