Former heroine Genelia today stunned her fans even she took to social media and revealed that she finally tested negative for COVID-19. The Bommarillu actress further said that she had tested positive 3 weeks ago and that she was asymptomatic.
Genelia said that the last 21 days of her isolation have been very difficult. “No amount of FaceTime and digital immersion can kill the evil of loneliness. Surround yourself with true love and that’s all one needs. Test early, eat healthy and stay fit,” the only way to fight this monster,” she tweeted.
— Genelia Deshmukh (@geneliad) August 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?