Former heroine Genelia today stunned her fans even she took to social media and revealed that she finally tested negative for COVID-19. The Bommarillu actress further said that she had tested positive 3 weeks ago and that she was asymptomatic.
Genelia said that the last 21 days of her isolation have been very difficult. “No amount of FaceTime and digital immersion can kill the evil of loneliness. Surround yourself with true love and that’s all one needs. Test early, eat healthy and stay fit,” the only way to fight this monster,” she tweeted.
— Genelia Deshmukh (@geneliad) August 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record