Chirpy young beauty Hansika recently greeted her Telugu fans with Vishnu Manchu’s Luckkunnodu. Hansika will follow it up with the release of her next Tamil movie, Bogan, which is opening in cinemas tomorrow.
In her latest promotional interview, Hansika revealed that she had to get drunk for real to act in a difficult scene for Bogan. Apparently, the scene was shot over 10 days and Hansika, who says that it was a never before experience for her, had a gala time shooting for it.
Bogan also stars the Thani Oruvan duo Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy and Akshara Gowda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Here’s why Prabhas took the Insta plunge
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings