Delhi beauty Taapsee never shies away from speaking her mind even when it comes to lashing out at several trivial issues in the country. Recently, Taapsee participated in an event and made several striking comments about male dominance in Indian sports and in all fields.
Taapsee lamented that for centuries Indian women have been forced to live in a patriarchal society. Taapsee stated that women are in a state of helplessness when it comes to working along with male chauvinists at their work places.
“No man comes to the rescue of a woman. Women have to help each others,” stated Taapsee.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away