Recently, Sanjana said that women should not conceive babies unless they have a license from government authorities. The actress went on to explain that women who plan to turn mothers must prove to the authorities that they have enough financial resources to raise her child.
Sanjjanaa made these comments after she was deeply moved seeing many poor kids begging on the streets. Apparently, Sanjjanaa even met prime minister Narendra Modi and requested him to make the licence mandatory.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors