Ever since her Tollywood debut with Andhala Rakshasi several years ago, gorgeous actress Lavanya Tripathi has been mostly seen in traditional and homely roles and the actress does not rule out the danger of being typecast with girl next door characters even in her future projects.
In a clever move to restratagize her career, Lavanya has decided to sign more movies that will explore her glamorous avatar. However, Lavanya is quick to add that being glamorous doesn’t mean wearing skimpy outfits and that even someone’s looks can be glamorous.
Currently, Lavanya is currently busy with Varun Tej’s forthcoming romantic entertainer, Mister, and Sharwanand’s as-yet-untitled comedy entertainer.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic