In a pleasant surprise, young Punjabi actress Mehreen Kaur Pirzada will be getting engaged to Congress leader Bhavya Bishnoi on March 12. The engagement ceremony will take place at the Alila Fort in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Apparently, it’s an arranged marriage and both the families are very happy with the alliance. Mehreen herself has revealed the news about her engagement in a latest interview with a popular English daily.
Mehreen made her acting debut with Nani’s Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gaadha in 2016. She went on to act in several hit movies such as Mahanubhavudu, Raja The Great and F2. She is currently working on F3, the much-awaited sequel to F2. Mehreen’s mother Pammi Pirzada has not given any clarity on whether her daughter will continue acting post her wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?