In the wake of numerous controversies surrounding her daughter over Jallikattu ban, actress Trisha’s mother Uma Krishnan has approached the Chennai City Police Commissioner pleading police protection for Trisha.
Uma Krishnan also sought strict action against the hacker who tweeted malicious tweets about Jallikattu ban through Trisha’s Twitter handle. Uma further said that Trisha is a proud Tamilian and that she is not against Jallikattu.
It is well-known that several Jallikattu supporters mobbed Trisha’s vanity van on location of her ongoing movie, Gharjanai, in Shivanaga district of Tamil Nadu. The protestors demanded Trisha to announce her support to Jallikattu and terminate her association with PETA, which moved the Supreme Court that banned Jallikattu.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project