Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada, who has her hands full with several interesting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, is a great fan of air pistol shooting. In fact, Mehreen wanted to become a national level sportswoman if she didn’t make her foray into movies.
Mehreen is currently awaiting the release of her debut Bollywood movie, Anushka Sharma’s Phillauri. In Tollywood, Mehreen is wrapping up Sundeep Kishan’s next and will soon commence shooting for Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great in Anil Ravipudi’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights