Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada, who has her hands full with several interesting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, is a great fan of air pistol shooting. In fact, Mehreen wanted to become a national level sportswoman if she didn’t make her foray into movies.
Mehreen is currently awaiting the release of her debut Bollywood movie, Anushka Sharma’s Phillauri. In Tollywood, Mehreen is wrapping up Sundeep Kishan’s next and will soon commence shooting for Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great in Anil Ravipudi’s direction.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot