Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada, who has her hands full with several interesting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, is a great fan of air pistol shooting. In fact, Mehreen wanted to become a national level sportswoman if she didn’t make her foray into movies.
Mehreen is currently awaiting the release of her debut Bollywood movie, Anushka Sharma’s Phillauri. In Tollywood, Mehreen is wrapping up Sundeep Kishan’s next and will soon commence shooting for Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great in Anil Ravipudi’s direction.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals