Popular actress and YSRCP MLA Roja Selvamani has undergone two major surgeries at a private hospital in Adayar, Chennai. Soon after the news spread on the internet, Roja’s husband and senior Tamil filmmaker Selvamani released an audio message and said that Roja is and recovering well.
Selvamani revealed that Roja was supposed to undergo a surgery last year itself, but it was postponed due to COVID-19 followed by the local body elections. After the surgeries, Roja was shifted to the ICU and then to the general ward this morning. She has been advised total rest for two weeks.
Selvamani requested Roja’s fans and well-wishers not to visit her at the hospital, as doctors have barred visitors due to a possible risk of infections. He assured everyone that Roja will fully recover in 2, 3 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed