Sayyeshaa, who’ll soon be seen in Vijay Sethupathi’s Junga, had one of the scariest experiences of her life while shooting in the Alps in Europe. Apparently, the actress struggles to cope up when the temperature drops, and in the Alps, she had to shoot in icy winds with -15 C temperature.
While shooting a song, Sayyeshaa recalls that she managed to survive for three days by sipping warm soup and hot water every now and then, and covering herself in shrink wrap. However, on the fourth day, things got out of control and she collapsed during the shoot.
“I had passed out due to the unbearable cold. My mom told me later that my lips, hands and toes had turned blue. Everyone was shocked and rushed me to a car and turned the heater up. Slowly, my body warmed up, and consciousness returned,” she revealed in a recent interview.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut