Young actress Regina Cassandra is not just a pretty face but a lady with a kind heart. Speaking to a popular Telugu news daily, Regina revealed the charity activities she is involved in along with her friends and charity foundations.
Regina said that she actively takes part in social service and that she has joined hands with three organizations. Firstly, Life Is A Ball, an organization being run by Regina’s friends that equips several children in Hyderabad and Chennai with sporting facilities to enhance their athletic skills.
Secondly, the Life For A Change organization which offers English classes to students at government high schools. And thirdly, the Aditya Mehta Foundation, which was founded by a physically challenged gentleman named Aditya Mehta for the upliftment of his fellow physically challenged people.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement