Over the past couple of days, there have been numerous rumors that Bollywood actress Kim Sharma, popular amongst Telugu audiences through movies such as Magadheera and Khadgam, is struggling to make her ends meet following her alleged split with her Kenyan business tycoon husband Ali Punjani.
The rumors went on to speculate that Kim Sharma is left penniless by her husband, who allegedly left her for another woman. However, shocked at the ongoing rumors, Kim took to her Twitter account and rubbished these rumors and said that media is making much ado about nothing.
I can't wrap my head around all these different angles and "groundbreaking" details everyone seems to know so much about. (1/2)
— Kim Sharma (@kimsharma3) April 10, 2017
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR