Veteran South Indian actress and Bharatanatyam dancer, Shobana Chandrakumar, has become the latest victim of the novel Coronavirus.
The gorgeous actress took to Instagram to say the same. In her post, Shobana wrote that she contracted Omnivirus despite taking necessary precautions.
She also penned, “I’m glad I took both my vaccines as I believe that it prevents the disease from progressing by 85 percent. I urge everyone else to do the same if you haven’t done so already. I hope and pray that this variant marks the end of the pandemic.”
Shobana, who was last seen in Varane Avashyamund, is currently isolated in her residence.
Articles that might interest you:
- This top Hindi actor prefers to act in South movies over Hollywood
- Poll : What’s your take on Adipurush’s final trailer?
- Adipurush’s final trailer is spectacular
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food