For the last couple of months, there have been numerous reports that popular Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez will be playing the female lead opposite Pawan Kalyan in his 27th film. However, there has been no official announcement from the makers in this regard.
Meanwhile, Jacqueline is stuck in Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s Panvel farmhouse ever since the lockdown. While she’s enjoying horse rides, swimming in the pool and petting the cats, Jacqueline recently interacted with a popular English daily about her future projects. While she said that she is eager to resume shooting for John Abraham Attack after they lockdown, Jacqueline has not uttered a word about Pawan’s film, keeping the suspense afloat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?