In February, a photograph allegedly featuring Nagarjuna’s Super actress Ayesha Takia in a ‘face job gone wrong’ avatar, went viral on social media. Those who saw the photograph couldn’t believe it was the cute and beautiful Ayesha who ended up looking totally out of shape after a botched up cosmetic surgery.
But in her latest media interaction, Ayesha Takia trashed the face job rumors and clarified that the photograph was morphed and that she never went under the knife. The 31-year-old actress will soon make her comeback to the entertainment industry with a music lvideo titled Zindagi Yeh Zindagi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to wow fans with his intense act in Narappa
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?