South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan, who celebrates her birthday today, has announced her next. The Varsham actress took to social media, to do so.
The latest film of Chennai beauty has been titled The Road. The first look poster of the movie has showcased her with a simple look. Going by the poster it is also confirmed that the female-centric movie is a revenge drama, which is said to be a true incident that happened in Madhurai in the early 2000s.
Shabeer, well known as Dancing Rose, is roped in to play a key role in this flick written and directed by Arun Vaseegaran. Sam CS is the music director for this movie. The shooting of The Road, produced by AAA Cinema, is currently underway.
— Trish (@trishtrashers) May 4, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Kiran Abbavaram – Rules Ranjann is a wholesome entertainer
- Bhagavanth Kesari: Emotionally charged Uyyaalo Uyyaala song is out now
- Massive: Jr. NTR’s Devara to release in two parts
- Mighty blockbuster Gadar 2 locks its OTT release date
- SRK’s Swades heroine Gayatri Joshi survives a horrific car accident
- Tiger Nageswara Rao becomes the first Telugu movie to release in this language