Actress Taapsee has been receiving unanimous appreciation from all quarters for her performance in the latest hit film, Pink. However, there were numerous instances where Taapsee was criticized for her ‘fashion sense’.
Speaking on the sidelines of a recent fashion show, Taapsee said that she used to get quite upset and very conscious about what she was wearing, whenever she was criticized by the industrywallahs in the early days of her career.
But Taapsee, who now believes that fashion and style are subjective, realised later that she cannot impress everyone with her dressing and started to ignore criticism and wear whatever she felt like.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad