Apart from Rajinikanth, who cast a magic spell on his fans and movie lovers, Radhika Apte, who played Rajini’s wife in the film, too impressed everyone with her intense act. Even though Rajini was in the US during Kabali’s release, he made sure the film got a huge buzz by attending a special US premiere.
However, Radhika Apte, who was busy shooting for her Bollywood film Ghoul, missed out on Kabali’s promotions. Radhika described her missing out on Kabali’s promotions as “very unfortunate.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors