A new calendar featuring the brand ambassadors of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) – II is going to unveiled later this week. Titled as ‘Girls of CCL-II’, the calendar features actresses like Charmee, Sameera Reddy, Amala Paul, Sonakshi Sinha and many other actresses from Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi film industries. Sources say that the actresses have upped glam quotient for the calendar so much that it’s bound to create a sensation. A picture of Charmee was published in a leading daily and it has already got people talking. In the past, Venkat Ram, a leading photographer in South India, had launched a calendar which became quite popular and couple of other South Indian magazines had launched their own calendars which became quite popular. Lets see if the CCL-II calendar can make a big spalsh in the market.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic