Just when everyone was waiting for updates on the much-awaited film in Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu’s combo, came a surprise announcement on the actor’s immediate next project with senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar. The film will begin in May and this has resulted in the postponement of the Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film.
Soon after Balayya’s next film with KS Ravikumar was announced, there were several speculations that the Balayya-Boyapati film was shelved. However, the actual news is that the Simha and Legend duo’s third film has not been cancelled but only postponed for 3 months.
And the reason is Balayya’s determination to undergo a massive weightloss regimen. Balayya is planning to shed at least 20 kilos for Boyapati’s film. And in the meantime, the actor will be wrapping up KS Ravikumar’s film. Also, contrary to the earlier reports, the Balayya-Boyapati film will not be a political drama but an out-and-out action family entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer