Following the disappointing result of his previous release, Rang De, hero Nithiin is awaiting the completion of his upcoming thriller, Maestro. The actor will next team up with noted script writer Vakkantham Vamsi for an out-and-out action entertainer. The film is expected to commence from August.
Incidentally, Nithiin has kept his ambitious crime drama trilogy, Krishna Chaitanya’s Powerpet, on hold to kick-start Vakkantham Vamsi’s film first. Until recently, there have been several speculations that Nithiin felt that doing an experimental film like Powerpet after delivering a flop will not be a good idea.
However, the actual reason behind Nithiin’s decision to delay Powerpet and kick-start Vakkantham Vamsi’s film is said to be Sharwanand and Siddharth’s Maha Samudram. Apparently, Nithiin felt that the storylines of Powerpet and Maha Samudram are similar and that’s why he delayed Powerpet until Maha Samudram hits screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?
- Jr NTR joins Ram Charan on sets of RRR
- Suresh Babu reveals why he launched SP Music