Following the disappointing result of his previous release, Rang De, hero Nithiin is awaiting the completion of his upcoming thriller, Maestro. The actor will next team up with noted script writer Vakkantham Vamsi for an out-and-out action entertainer. The film is expected to commence from August.
Incidentally, Nithiin has kept his ambitious crime drama trilogy, Krishna Chaitanya’s Powerpet, on hold to kick-start Vakkantham Vamsi’s film first. Until recently, there have been several speculations that Nithiin felt that doing an experimental film like Powerpet after delivering a flop will not be a good idea.
However, the actual reason behind Nithiin’s decision to delay Powerpet and kick-start Vakkantham Vamsi’s film is said to be Sharwanand and Siddharth’s Maha Samudram. Apparently, Nithiin felt that the storylines of Powerpet and Maha Samudram are similar and that’s why he delayed Powerpet until Maha Samudram hits screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?