Blame it on Pawan Kalyan’s phenomenal star power. Blame it on the lack of big budget flicks at the BO for a while. Blame it on the piracy issue which caused a huge wave of support for the film. All said and done, the hype and buzz surrounding Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ is almost unprecedented.
It would be fair to say that Tollywood is in the grip of an AD fever. Everyone wants to see the film. Everyone wants to be seen seeing the film. Hero Nithiin has already requested director Puri Jagan to cancel the shoot on 27th morning, so that he can watch the morning show. Stylist Neeraja Kona, who was supposed to leave for Spain on the 27th, also requested Puri Jagan for a change of schedule so that she can be a part of the release day buzz. There are many others like this, who are doing whatever they can to catch the film on Day1.
Tickets have already been sold out for a couple of days in advance, in most areas. AD is expected to take in a phenomenal opening on the 27th. Samantha will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Trivikram Srinivas is the director. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s first-day AP/TG collections
- Akkineni hero doing a superhero film?
- Bigil’s worldwide pre-release business details
- Dil Raju-Krish join hands for a project
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Mahesh extends greetings on his ‘super’ producer’s birthday