The state of Andhra Pradesh as we know if will change forever. With the passage of the Telangana Bill in Parliament, the present state of Andhra Pradesh will be divided into two regions and the impact will fall on everyone. The Telugu Film Industry is no exception to this phenomena.
There is a bound to be a churn in the Industry and its trade bodies with the formation of Telangana. While no one knows how distribution and taxation models will change with the formation of Telangana, one thing is for sure. No one state will be able to claim massive 50 Crore + blockbusters like before.
Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dhaaredhi’ will likely be the last Industry Hit of Andhra Pradesh as we know it. From now on, Telugu films will create new Seemandhra records and Telangana records. We will be witnessing some very important developments in the days to come, so let us hope for the best.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-08-2019