The state of Andhra Pradesh as we know if will change forever. With the passage of the Telangana Bill in Parliament, the present state of Andhra Pradesh will be divided into two regions and the impact will fall on everyone. The Telugu Film Industry is no exception to this phenomena.
There is a bound to be a churn in the Industry and its trade bodies with the formation of Telangana. While no one knows how distribution and taxation models will change with the formation of Telangana, one thing is for sure. No one state will be able to claim massive 50 Crore + blockbusters like before.
Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dhaaredhi’ will likely be the last Industry Hit of Andhra Pradesh as we know it. From now on, Telugu films will create new Seemandhra records and Telangana records. We will be witnessing some very important developments in the days to come, so let us hope for the best.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next