Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has set the Box Office on fire, to end up as the highest grossing Telugu movie of all time. The film is now running towards the 50 day mark and the entire unit is delighted with the success of the film. The movie is going to complete its 50 day run on the 15th of this month.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed this family entertainer and BVSN Prasad is the producer. The film suffered a pre-release jolt, when pirates leaked the first half of the film onto the internet. However, this cowardly act failed to deter the film’s run at the Box Office.
Samantha and Praneetha were seen as the heroines in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music. Congratulations to Team AD.
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner