Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has just set a new record for premiere shows revenue in the USA. The film has pulled in a revenue of US$ 345,000 from premiere shows, making it the biggest ever premiere show record for a Telugu film.
Due to the overwhelming demand from viewers, the US distributor is increasing the number of screens with immediate effect.
With a superb word of mouth and strong reviews, the movie is all set to rewrite Box Office records in many areas. Pawan Kalyan’s phenomenal performance and Trivikram’s good dialogues are being appreciated by all sections of viewers.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28