Atharintiki Daaredhi is breaking a new record every day. The movie has collected a total share of close to 3 crores in Krishna district yesterday which set a new district record. Even in the third week, the collections are pretty strong and many more records are expected to be broken.
The makers of the film had to undergo huge pressure due to the piracy issue prior to the film’s release and fans of Pawan Kalyan as well as other heroes have reacted promptly and helped in fighting out piracy. As a token of gratitude, the makers of the movie have planned a ‘Thank you’ function to the fans for their unrelenting support. The function is going to be held tomorrow evening at Shilpa Kala Vedika and the entire cast and crew including Pawan Kalyan will be present at the event.
Meanwhile, Pawan and Trivikram have given a lengthy interview yesterday to Maa TV which took place at Pawan’s farmhouse. The interview will first be telecasted in Maa TV and on the same day will be repeated in other channels.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh excited about her Bollywood debut
- Prabhas talks about Saaho-Baahubali comparisons
- Star actress scores a big hit in Tamil
- NTR biopic producer’s massive collaboration with Sony Pictures
- Sukumar goes gaga over Evaru
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten