Adah Sharma, the charming actress who made her Telugu debut with Nithiin-Puri Jagannadh’s ‘Heart Attack’, is going great guns at the moment. After acting in the first summer blockbuster, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, Adah’s debut Kannada film, ‘Dheera Raan Vikrama’, too has turned out to be a blockbuster, leaving the actress speechless in excitement.
Released on 10th April, ‘Dheera Rana Vikrama’ features Kannada superstar Puneeth Raj Kumar and the film has been directed by Pawan Wadeyar of Manchu Manoj’s ‘Potugadu’ fame. The film has already collected a share of nearly 30 crores in just 9 days and it still looks unstoppable at the ticket windows.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership