Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ has been delayed yet again if the latest reports doing the rounds are to be believed. The movie has completed its censor formalities and it has been awarded an A certificate. However, financial issues are reportedly yet to be resolved and that is said to be the reason for the delay. The movie was supposed to hit the screens on Friday, 13th April. But the new date being mentioned is April 19th.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the main female leads in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three unique looks. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. Kalyani Malik has scored the music for this movie.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?