Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna is working for a commercial entertainer that has been tentatively titled ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie is being directed by Paruchuri Murali on Sri Keerthi Combines banner. The movie will show Balakrishna in three varied roles and some still with the ‘old man’ look were released to a terrific response.
The movie is in its last stages of production and currently the unit is in Malaysia to shoot a couple of songs. Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the female leads. Music for this film is being composed by Kalyani Malik. The movie is said to be a political drama with an action backdrop.
Adhinayakudu is expected to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2012.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party