As per the latest reports available, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ has been delayed yet again. The movie was expected to release on the 19th of this month but we are now being told that the movie has been postponed to May. Producer M.L.Kumar Chowdhary has been experiencing some personal financial issues and they are causing a delay in the film’s release.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the heroines in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three powerful roles. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and Kalyani Malik has scored the music.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date