Svelte Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon was recently signed on to play goddess Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush. The film will be hitting screens on August 11 next year. Kriti will be joining Adipurush team after she wraps up the horror comedy Bhediya’s Arunachal Pradesh’s schedule.
Apart from Adipurush and Bhediya, Kriti also has 5 exciting high and medium budget movies. Akshay Kumar’s mass action entertainer Bachchan Panday, comedy franchise House Full’s fifth installment, action thriller Ganapat, emotional drama Mimi and comedy entertainer Hum Do Hamare Do are the upcoming movies which will have Kriti in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?