Bollywood director Om Raut is currently busy helming Prabhas and Saif Ali Khan-starrer epic magnum opus, Adipurush, a cinematic retelling of the epic Ramayana. In a latest interview, Om Raut opened up about the challenges involved in making this highest budget VFX extravaganza.
Om said that Adipurush is a tough film to make and that it’s subject is important for him and a half billion people in the world. He said that he has to narrate the story in such a way that people come back for more and layer it in such a way that each time people see it, they get to see a different hue of the characters and there is something more to take home.
Om also expressed confidence in Adipurush’s theatrical release and said that people will flock theaters to watch this spectacle on the big screens. This pan-India multilingual biggie is scheduled for release on August 11, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow