Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal released as a Diwali treat and went on to storm the box-office by collecting more than 200 crore worldwide. The film’s Telugu version Adirindhi’s release has been delayed several times due to censor issues.
But the wait is over finally. Adirindhi is all set for a grand gala release worldwide on November 9th. The Tamil original’s humongous success and the controversies that followed will surely ensure strong openings for Adirindhi in the twin Telugu states.
Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. Atlee is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?