After several postponements due to the delay in censor, Adirindhi, the Telugu version of Tamil superstar Vijay’s recent blockbuster Mersal, has finally hit the theaters in the twin Telugu states this morning. Following the huge success and the subsequent controversies that created a huge buzz for Mersal, expectations were quite high on Adirindhi.
Adirindhi thoroughly utilized all the positive buzz and opened to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. In most areas, theaters playing Adirindhi displayed houseful boards, while the movie opened to 80-90% openings in other areas. Going by the trends, Adirindhi is surely going to register the best ever day one collections for Vijay in the two Telugu states.
Popular Tollywood producer Sharrat Marar has released Adirindhi. Young filmmaker Atlee is the film’s director. Nitya Menen, Kajal and Samantha are the film’s leading ladies. AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Action
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Fresh updates on Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film
- 25 huge retro sets for Prabhas20
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot