Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s much-awaited film, Mersal, is slated for Diwali release. The film’s Telugu version is titled Adirindhi. Mersal’s producers at Sri Thenandal Films are planning a grand release in the twin Telugu states.
The latest update is that the film’s Telugu version’s dubbing work has begun with a formal puja ceremony. The Telugu version’s audio album too will be released soon. Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s producer Sharrath Marar is onboard Adirindhi as its presenter.
Atlee is directing Adirindhi. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal, Nithya Menon and Samantha. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this prestigious movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity