Adirindhi, the Telugu version of Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal, finally hit the theaters across the twin Telugu states yesterday. Mersal’s blockbuster success and the intense controversies around the film boosted Adirindhi’s opening day collections to a huge extent.
In Krishna region, Adirindhi collected Rs.17,55,736 on its opening day. This is the best ever opening for a dubbed film in Vijay’s career. The film is surely going to utilize the weekend advantage and post decent collections over the weekend.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s producer Sharrat Marar released Adirindhi in the twin Telugu states. Young Tamil filmmaker Atlee has directed Adirindhi. Nitya Menen, Kajal and Samantha are the film’s leading ladies and AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases