Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari impressed everyone with her gorgeous looks and acting prowess in master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa. The actress got a rare opportunity to work with her favorite director back-to-back. She will be playing one of the female leads in Mani’s soon to be launched multi-starrer.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Aditi talked about working with her favorite director yet again. “Another film with Mani sir is a blessing. While shooting for Kaatru Veliyidai (Cheliyaa), I was living my childhood dream of working with my favourite director. It had been such an enriching experience that I got hooked to his style and discipline of filmmaking. I just can’t wait for the schedule of the (new) film to kick off,” the actress said.
Mani Ratnam’s film is expected to go on floors from February end or early March. The film also features Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Fahadh Fasil, Simbu, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in lead roles. AR Rahman will score the soundtrack and Lyca Productions will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?