Aditi Rao Hydari is thrilled to be part of Dhanush’s upcoming film, which is also being directed by him. The cast includes Nagarjuna, SJ Suryah, Srikanth among many others. Apparently, the film is set in pre-independence era, and currently, the team has been shooting in a small village in southern Tamil Nadu.
Talking about collaborating with Dhanush, Aditi said, “I am glad that I am doing a big film with Dhanush. I was supposed to do another film with him, but it didn’t materialize due to date issues. What I found extremely challenging, but also fun, is that he prefers his actors to come to the shoot with an open mind. I am not well versed in either Telugu or Tamil, and to memorize the lines on location and get a shot right is pretty tough, but it is also quite satisfying when you impress the director. It’s been great working with him so far.”
The actress also has Mani Ratnam’s Nawab slated for release on September 27, and Sankalp Reddy’s Anthariksham later this year. Apart from these two films, she has reportedly signed two more films which will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film