We all know that Mani Ratnam has roped in some of the top names in the southern industry for his Tamil film which will go on floors soon. The latest we hear is that Aditi Rao, the heroine who shined in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya will be doing a crucial role in the film.
This will be the second time that Aditi will be working with the star director for a film. The film also has Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Jyothika and Fahad Faasil in lead roles.
A R Rahman scores music for the film which will be a social drama.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend