We all know that Mani Ratnam has roped in some of the top names in the southern industry for his Tamil film which will go on floors soon. The latest we hear is that Aditi Rao, the heroine who shined in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya will be doing a crucial role in the film.
This will be the second time that Aditi will be working with the star director for a film. The film also has Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Jyothika and Fahad Faasil in lead roles.
A R Rahman scores music for the film which will be a social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat