We all know that Mani Ratnam has roped in some of the top names in the southern industry for his Tamil film which will go on floors soon. The latest we hear is that Aditi Rao, the heroine who shined in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliya will be doing a crucial role in the film.
This will be the second time that Aditi will be working with the star director for a film. The film also has Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Jyothika and Fahad Faasil in lead roles.
A R Rahman scores music for the film which will be a social drama.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan